This year the organisers have adopted a “cluster” structure, with six major sections;
- The PCB & EMS cluster covers PCB and circuit-board manufacturing, electronic manufacturing services (EMS)
- The SMT cluster is about component mount tech., soldering tech., test & measurement, quality assurance, product finish., prod. subsystems, prod. logistics and material flow tech.
- The Cables, Coils & Hybrids cluster spans manufacturing technologies for cables and connectors, coilware production and hybrid-component manufacturing
- The Semiconductors cluster comprises Semiconductor/display manufacturing, LEDs and discrete devices, photovoltaics production, micro-/nano-production, clean-room technology, materials processing
- The Future Markets cluster is concerned with IT to Production, Industry 4.0, prod. technologies for batteries and electrical storage, organic and printed electronics, 3D printing, additive manufacturing
- The final cluster is Overall production support; exhibitors in this cluster present products and services that are extremely relevant to the entire value chain and that make routine tasks easier.